- Purity:100% pure silk
- Fabric:benarasi woven georgette
- length:5.50 meter
- Work:woven handloom benarasi georgette
- Blouse Fabric:benarasi georgette
- Blouse Length :0.80 meter
- Blouse Pattern:plain with border
- Blouse Color:matching with saree
1-Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2-In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3-It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4-Never hang a silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the colour to fade.
5-Don’t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the embroidery work getting entangled.
6-Store the saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7-Don’t store the saree in a plastic cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.